Rubber Shock Absorber
General purpose shock absorber
We often use various rubber shock absorbers in industry. Generally, they can be divided into rubber shock absorbers and metal composite shock absorbers. The latter has high linearity and heavy weight because its shape is limited by the metal spiral spring.
Rubber Shock Absorber
We often use various rubber shock absorbers in industry. Generally, they can be divided into rubber shock absorbers and metal composite shock absorbers. The latter has high linearity and heavy weight because its shape is limited by the metal spiral spring. Now let's take a look at the structure and use characteristics of rubber shock absorber:
1、 Structure of rubber shock absorber
1. Rubber shock absorber has high elasticity and viscoelasticity. Compared with steel, rubber has large elastic deformation and small elastic modulus;
2. The impact stiffness of rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, and the dynamic stiffness is greater than the static stiffness, which is conducive to reducing the impact deformation and dynamic deformation;
3. The stress-strain curve is an elliptical hysteresis line, and its area is equal to the vibration energy (damping) converted into heat in each vibration cycle, which can be adjusted through formula design;
4. The rubber shock absorber is integrated to overcome the shortcomings of high rigidity, high working noise, small weight of rubber spring, poor shape and poor mechanical stability;
5. It has a certain friction coefficient, which is better for shock absorption and noise reduction. In addition, its elastic deformation becomes larger, so it has large bearing capacity, stable operation and short resonance interval;
6. Although the shape of rubber shock absorber is fixed, due to the large elastic deformation of rubber, it is easy to meet the nonlinear requirements, and the effect is better on each component;
7. The rubber shape can be freely selected, and the hardness can be adjusted through formula design to meet the requirements of stiffness and strength in different directions.
2、 Characteristics of rubber shock absorber
1. The rubber shock absorber is integrated, which overcomes the shortcomings of high rigidity, high working noise, small rubber spring weight, poor shape and poor mechanical stability;
2. It has a certain friction coefficient, so it is good for vibration reduction and noise reduction. In addition, its elastic deformation is large, so its bearing capacity is large, its operation is stable, and its resonance interval is short;
3. Although the shape of rubber shock absorber is certain, because of the large elastic deformation of rubber, it is easy to meet the nonlinear requirements, and the use effect of various parts is better.
CGM/EH series provides excellent fail safe dynamic insulation in vertical direction, no matter traction or compression. This kind of shock absorber significantly reduces vibration and absorbs considerable impact, providing an excellent comprehensive solution for the wide application of high-speed rail multiple units, agricultural machinery, tractors, off-road machinery and military equipment. These dampers are particularly suitable for insulation structures that require assembly.
air conditioning compressor
Gasket flange DD12, DD13 (pickling plate)&DCO4 (cold plate) Q/BQB403-2003
Tube: Q235 steel (Iso 3305/3306)
Natural rubber/synthetic rubber
Surface treatment: galvanized
According to the actual requirements of customers
Stiffness tolerance:+/- 15%
Chloroprene rubber/oil resistant
Stainless steel parts
24-Hour Hour Hotline
Address: No. 1, Longfa Road, Longsheng Town, Kaiping, Guangdong
【 Follow us 】